Список изменений версии 134052 (change list):
I’ve pushed a small patch today, with the bulk of the changes to making the mod experiences more similar between Don’t Starve and Don’t Starve Together. While I was at it, I grabbed some of the fixes for a couple of the nastier bugs that we patched up for DST, and brought them back to DS.
- Added a mod function to query the game’s id. TheSim:GetGameID will return “DS” for Don’t Starve and RoG, and will return “DST” on Don’t Starve Together. This can be used to allow modders to have a single code base for mods that they distribute to the DS and DST Workshops. DST will be getting a new optional variable in their modinfo file named api_version_dst, which will allow the same mod info file to be used in both Workshops.
- Enabled /LARGEADDRESSAWARE for Windows builds to help address memory issues with large mods.
- The Mods screen now does a version check before downloading Workshop mods and doesn’t download them if they haven’t been updated. This functionality was brought over from DST, and will help users on slow internet connections who are subscribed to numerous mods..
- The crock-pot-insta-rot issue fixes that were implemented in DST have been brought over to DS. This affects both the stewer component and dryer component.
- Herd size bugs. Bugs that caused beefalo and rock lobster herds to grow out of control were addressed in DST and those fixes have been brought over to DS.
Список изменений версии Hang Ten (160851):
- Fog patches can now be found at sea during the first 2 segments of day.
- New Character Added — Walani!
- Sea versions of shadow monsters appear when on a boat and low on sanity.
- Silly Monkey Ball — Distract those stupid Prime Apes.
- Snakeskin Sail — Catch a breeze with this fancy new sail.
- Volcanic rock strike damage reduced significantly
- Volcanic eruption durations reduced, intensity increased
- Volcanic rock strikes damage the player while in a boat
- Increased time between volcanic rock warning shadow appearing and impact
- Slot machine tweaks to prizes
- Slot machine now has insanity aura
- Resurrection stone now features wildbore heads on stakes
- Reduced log drops from mangrove trees
- Krissures now deal damage to enemies
- The ocean is now calmer during dry season
- More art/boost directions have been added to waves and rogue waves
- Waves now collide with shore, mangrove trees
- Swordfish damage increased
- Tweaked loot provided by Whales
- Whales now turn around at shallow water biome
- Sharx drop hounds teeth
- Prime Apes no longer try to pick up backpacks
- Added a refuse animation to Prime Apes
- Palm Treeguards wander when they do not have a combat target
- Improved behaviours of Fishermerms
- Wildbores are more aggressive
- Tallbirds stop tracking you if you get on a boat
- Birds stop spawning during volcano eruptions
- Floaty Boaty Knights spawn in world more often
- Renamed Ox to Water Beefalo
- Wes now mime-paddles
- Added a shadowy effect to the drowning animation
- Hunger drain reduced while poisoned
- Boat lantern degrades slower
- Trawl net is gated by science machine
- Boat torch is gated behind science machine
- Hail is no longer edible, but can be refined into ice
- Items on fire extinguish when they hit water
- Boats start dealing wetness when heavily damaged
- Rafts deal more wetness when breaking waves
- Poisoned enemies no longer spread poison on attack
- Poisoned enemies now move slower, attack less often, and deal less damage
- Dogfish no longer play their floating anim when coming from slot machines
- Replaced live jellyfish with dead ones from slot machine
- Sand can now be refined into into empty bottles
- Adjusted art of the poisoned spear
- Fixed numerous crashes and other issues.
- Walani is missing examine strings for her Surfboard.
Список изменений версии Wilbur Vs. The Volcano (change list):
- World integration implemented.
- This feature definitely needs testing! Due to the fact that it plays with your save files I recommend not linking any worlds that you have invested a lot of time in right now!
- Added Linux support.
- You can now climb the volcano.
- New playable character: Wilbur
- You will need to generate a new world to find Wilbur.
- Added Sealnado
- Added Dragoons
- New “Volcanic” crafting tab & related items.
- Snakeskin flooring
- Iron Wind
- Putting down flooring now prevents floods from spawning on that tile.
- Speed increasing items now work while on boats.
- Adjusted some strings for clarity.
- Limpet rocks will become withered in dry season, need to be fertilized with seaweed.
- Added timer to limit growth rate of floods, especially when returning to an area after quite some time.
- Completely re-designed obsidian tools.
- Cookpot ingredient changes — meat component was removed from limpets, mussels, fish morsel and fish value reduced from 1 to .5
- Increased hunger value of California Roll.
- Coconuts must be opened with a machete to become edible.
- Fixed typo that caused food sanity multiplier to not work.
- Fixed hitsounds for new armour types.
- Fixed bug where the incorrect shadow skittish would spawn on water.
- Fixed a bug that allowed waves to sometimes spawn on ground.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to disappear when jumping on a boat.
- Life giving amulet now works while on a boat.
- Fixed a bug that caused WX78 to sometimes permanently increase his speed.
- Fixed a bug where the camera would sometimes zoom through the floor of the world.
- Players are now presented with a character select screen when traveling between shipwrecked worlds with the teleportato.
- Jellyfish, Fish and Small Fish no longer disappear from meat racks on game reload.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Tigershark to sometimes get stuck in an infinite loop.
How do I integrate an old save with a Shipwrecked world?
As of this update, this is possible! But the feature needs testing, and bugs certainly DO exist within this system. For this reason I recommend not linking any worlds that you are overly attached to. It is possible that the save file will be corrupted and the world lost.
- Find the “Seaworthy” in your shipwrecked world and use it.
- Select the world you wish to link* to, or select generate new world.
- Your worlds are now linked together! Yay! For now, you can revert to the previous state when selecting this world in the future.
- To travel back to your shipwrecked world you must craft a new “Seaworthy” in the RoG/ Vanilla world. You will find it in the Magic tab.
*Linking worlds works best with RoG worlds. Vanilla worlds will link, but there will be some side effects like having the 4 RoG seasons with no way to deal with these season. This is still being worked on.
Список изменений версии Release the Quacken (167804) (change list):
Shipwrecked Build 167804
- World customization for Shipwrecked.
- Added Shipwrecks to ocean.
- Added new playable character: Woodlegs!
- Cactus armor
- Water graves
- Shark Teeth Crown
- Horned Helmet
- Dripple Pipes
- Sea Sack
- You can now pick Shipwrecked characters when starting a new RoG world.
- Adjusted some contents of treasure chests
- Coconuts will sometimes fall on your head when cutting a tall coconut tree.
- Trees now die if planted in inhospitable environments.
- Added interaction animations to the Seaworthy.
- Seagulls appear more often and steal food
- Whales are now tougher to fight and can’t be stun-locked
- Sharkittens drop fewer gills.
- Floaty Boaty Knights drop fewer gears.
- Perishable items now perish 2x faster if the container they are held in is poisoned.
- Krampus no longer tries to steal items on the water.
- Water Beefalo now drop horns.
- Wilbur can now throw poop.
- Maxwell will now be greeted by Wally in Shipwrecked worlds.
- Warly’s Chefpack now has 8 slots.
- Warly has learned some new recipes that can only be made in his portable cookpot.
- Warly dislikes eating the same food too often, and dislikes under-prepared food more.
- Walani can now surf all types of waves.
- Walani dries off quicker.
- Walani’s surfboard is more durable.
- Slightly reduced hunger value for California Roll
- Pirate Hat now increases map reveal distance when on boats and offers rain protection. Bonus bird spawns has been cut
- Limestone armor speed reduction adjusted to 10% reduced speed
- Portable crockpot no longer functions in flood waters
- Boar-heads on a stick drop bamboo instead of twigs
- Obsidian tools now deal more damage the hotter they get.
- Speargun reworked. You now load spears into the speargun and shoot them instead of crafting one speargun per shot.
- Magiluminescence can now be refueled using nightmare fuel.
- Added additional chances to get a cane or magiluminescence from treasures.
- Booty Bag now drops dubloons periodically.
- Fixed a bug where water could sometimes come through sandbags
- The boat will no longer disappear when using Life Giving Amulet on a boat.
- Fixed bug where poop would sometimes not float.
- Wilbur can no longer read gravestones and signs.
- Quacken will no longer drop loot every time you reload the world.
- Warly’s penalty for eating the same food multiple times in a row works.
- Warly no longer considers Wet Goop «Delectable», even if it is the a fresh new experience for him.
- Some of Warly’s recipes had their values increased.
- Fixed an issue where loading old RoG saves would crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to generate new Vanilla or RoG worlds.
- Fixed crash when reading a map for a treasure that was already discovered.
- Removed some old boons that included old versions of spear guns.
- The Ice Staff will freeze stuff again.
- Fixed issue where poop would sometimes be invisible when thrown.
- Fixed a crash in seagullspawner.lua.
- Combat music no longer starts when a coconut falls on your head.
- Added some optimizations that should help reduce memory usage during world gen when using mods that have a lot of config options.
- Fixed a crash that happened when packim became unpoisoned.