Список изменений версии 196191, 196704, 196865, 197284 и 197463 (change list):
[Game Update] — 196191 (hotfix)
- Removed the green inventory backing for some non-perishable food items.
- Added sounds for Broodling and Glomglom.
- Reduced the cost for the Wood Gate recipe.
- Reduced the rate of growing Marble Shrubs.
- Retuned Bee Queen and Grumble Bees.
- Beekeeper Hat now provides minor stun-lock protection against Grumble Bees.
- Reduced Jellybeans buff strength, which no longer stacks.
- Added animations to show the different states of the Gigantic Beehive.
[Game Update] — 196704 (hotfix)
- Fixed orientation bug when Wood Doors are placed side by side.
- Wood Doors placed side by side will now open together.
- Pets will become less needy overtime if they are often fed properly.
- Pets will space out their cute idle animations more appropriately.
- Improved Bee Queen targeting logic.
- Bee Queen now has an insanity aura while channeling to command her Grumble Bees.
- Fixed issue where Dragonfly sometimes gets stuck trying to reach Magma to spawn Lavae.
- Fixed bug where Toadstool Minimap icons near an Ocuvigil sometimes did not update.
- Fixed spawn effect position for flying pets.
- Fixed animation bug when holding a Lantern while groggy.
- Fixed save issue with burnt Salt Licks.
[Game Update] — 196865 (hotfix)
- Improved Wood Gate alignment with Fences and Walls.
- Fixed bug where rotation on clients was not working correctly when placing
- Wood Gates on clients.
- Fixed bug where burnt End Tables could still be decorated.
- Fixed a glitch in Kittykit’s idle animation loop.
- Fixed bug where some Vargling sounds could still be heard when volume is set to 0.
[Game Update] — 197291 (hotfix)
- Fixed Wood Gate orientation when placed with controllers.
- Improved Wood Gate and Wood Fence placement logic.
- Pets no longer block building or placement.
- Deployment placers are now hidden when the action is not available. (For example, switching to the Repair action when placing Walls.)
- Ice Flingomatic range indicator will now be visible to players while they are placing other structures or plants.
- Fixed bug in Wes’ mime animations while mounted.
- Fixed animation bug when Scarecrow wears long gloves.
- Increased Glowcap Blueprint drop rate to 33%.
- Improved Dragonfly targeting behaviour.
- Note to people using the Geometric Placement mod: If you are having issues placing double Wood Gates, holding Ctrl will use our placement logic.
[Game Update] — 197463 (hotfix)
- Fixed bug where wilted Flowers on End Tables did not save properly.
- Fixed missing Snow animations on Mushroom Planters.
- Toadstool will no longer target Hutch after all Players are dead.
- Increased range for Ice Flingomatic range indicator to stay visible while placing other structures or plants.
The nights are growing colder, and a distinctive holiday cheer has permeated the air. That can only mean one thing — Winter’s Feast is upon us! Take a break from enduring a hostile world to spread some holiday cheer. You could enjoy a tasty sugar cookie and decorate a tree or two… or three. Be wary though… something terrible lurks nearby, ready to punish naughty survivors who try to steal presents. What is it, exactly? We have No-Eyed Deer!
An Uncommon Holiday
New winter skins have appeared to get our survivors into the winter spirit, and for a limited time, the chances of receiving a rare gift have been substantially increased!
Everyone will also get a small set of skins to enjoy, including a festive Gingerbread Chest skin. These skins can be accessed in players’ item collections, but will only be around for the duration of the Winter’s Feast seasonal event — so enjoy them while you can!
Happy Winter’s Feast, everyone!
And for added festive fun, check out this cool mod that <default> posted on the steam workshop!
Список изменений версии Winter’s Feast 200740 — 200943 (change list):
- Encounter new majestic seasonal Deer herds.
- Share presents with friends by wrapping items in fancy Gift Wrap.
- Build your own Festive Tree Planter to grow and decorate a Winter’s Feast Tree.
- Test your holiday mettle against Klaus and his minions for rare and valuable loot.
- And more secrets to discover!
- Beefalo no longer lose domestication when they are asleep.
- Salt Licks are no longer depleted by creatures that are asleep or frozen.
- Increased range at which Salt Licks can be used off-screen.
- Reduced amount of fuel consumed whenever objects like Torches and
- Lighters are turned on, now scaled according to their actual fuel consumption rates.
- Using a Fire Staff to burn non-combat entities will no longer trigger battle theme music.
- Fixed save/load bug with explosive entities that have been set on fire and then extinguished.
HOTFIX (LIVE 200886, BETA 200892) — 12/16/2016
- Applied Horticulture will now work on Winter’s Feast Trees.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minions will no longer chop Winter’s Feast Trees.
- Increased range at which Salt Licks can be used again by creatures that have recently used one.
- Fixed bug where domesticated Beefalo fail to become Feral when attacked by Players.
- Fixed bug where Pudgy domesticated Beefalo did not lose their sanity aura when becoming Feral.
- Fixed bug where players become permanently charred after burning to death more than once.
- Fixed bug where Spiders can fall asleep while frozen.
HOTFIX (LIVE 200943, BETA 200951) — 12/19/2016
- Added missing Clothing Items.
- Fix bug where Klaus’ Deer could sometimes spawn in the ocean.
- Fixed ambiguous controller prompts for Shave actions targeting creatures vs. yourself.
Список изменений версии 89685 (change list):
-Add naughtiness to smallish tallbird
-shadow maxwells scare rabbits
-wilson is invincible while sleeping
-fix recipe prototyping to work with new tech level splits
-fix for Winter is generated in spite of the ‘Season’ preset setting being set to ‘Only Summer’. in the ‘World Menu’
-fix for wolfgang saying how mighty he is and totally ruining everything in the intro NIS
-Make telelocator check for water when teleporting randomly
-prevent infinite loot fountain from beaver-gnawed spiky tree
-Stumps can now be lit on fire after loading.
-Stumps now propagate fire.
-fix for placing structures after eating a glow fruit
-fix maxwell mine visibility
-heatrocks work in backpacks
-instead of clearing followers from saveindex on load which can result in them being lost, clear -followers on any save that is not an ascend/descend
-fix crash when lureplants eat bees
-Now reset the colour cube on load to deal with loading and saving between insane and non insane games.
-made evergreens and cave entrances non-clickable when they are first worked to stop you from interacting with them by accident
-Planted pine cone has different name from unplanted
-Abigail is is now tagged as a «character», additionally the tentacle will retaliate against anything in range that is attacking it
-lantern swap bug fix
-lantern can’t be turned on in pocket
-killing a baby beefalo is very naughty
-Made a «SelfStacker» component and added it to the houndstooth, monster meat and spoiledfood to improve base clenliness and performance in very long games
-Rubble no longer crashes
-Armour will always return 0 damage if the absorb percent is >= 1.
-There is now only one «Sinkhole» room per task. This will remove the case of regularly seeing two cave entrances near each other.
-Made «characterspecific.lua» a component for items that are only supposed to be on one character. -Added it to all character specific items.
-fix bug where nightmare stuff was getting turned on in second overworlds
-fix for occasional cave gen fail
-Fix for wes talking
-Walrus blow dart is no longer targettable/inspectable during flight
-Fix for two bugs: Leif not exiting frozen once hit and minotaur being stunlockable.
-Made beefalo poop in the old way, and fixed a problem with their babies never showing up
-Catcher now makes sure the projectile it’s tracking is valid before attempting to preform functions with it.
-Combat function now ensures that the entity it’s on is still around before calling GetDistSqToInst.
-Ham bat no longer loses durability from being used, but does spoil over time
-Ham bat and flower hat both display spoilage graphics instead of text percentages in order to reflect that they are spoiling over time
-fixed occasional invisible maxwell intro bug
-properly report farm plot fertilization success
-make the build placers opaque so that they show up better
-make burnt trees more visible when they are highlighted
-Deerclops will knock down anything he collides with that is tagged «tree», allowing him to pass through.
-Divining rod will not disappear when attacking.
-made hambat non-edible to avoid interface confusion. Gave it higher damage to compensate.
-flower hat is not edible to reduce interface confusion
-make dusk announcement more generic, so that it doesn’t mention fire.
-Inventory items that also have brains will now hibernate while they are held by an owner.
-Bees no should no longer buzz while in a container.
-Fix for mandrake crash when travelling between cave levels.
-Use consistent language for the settings screen in FE and pause menu
-Fix for inventory items getting into a bad state when you try to put them into an already-full chester
-Birds can no longer be killed while flying away.
-Shadow Creatures will not trigger tooth traps.
-Fix woodie, chester contents, and beard issues when time catches up when leaving / entering caves
-Fix for dropping equippable tools under full-container conditions
-Maxwell’s Shadows will now die when he does.
-Fix bee spawn schedule
Список изменений версии 89685 (change list):
-Added a controller debug menu
-Improved attack/interaction picker
-Added vibration (it can be toggled off)
-added controller hints to the front end screens and made them more consoleish when a controller is attached
-When using dpad to use un-equipped item on the scene, it will now be equipped if required
-Fix for item-on-item interactions with controller
-Fix «for science!» button controller focus when you beat the game
-Inventory hint stays up longer
-Added trigger tooltips to inventory and crafting bars
-Controller tips for inventory and container items are at more sensible offsets
-add louder controller focus change sound
-added repeat rate for controller page/value changes
-hooked up sounds to page flips
-don’t play scrolling sounds after the ends of the crafting menu
-When using a controller pressing the «INVENTORY_USEONSELF» bind will now first toggle deployable mode on (if applicable) a 2nd press will execute any action related to the bind if deployable mode was triggered.
-Keep the crafting menu open as you open and close the map
-make controller scrolling move a page at a time in the character select screen
-changed the sense of the rotation buttons to be more logical
-controller focus movement in FE has repeat when held
-Use the correct string (based on type, not index) to name the controller you’re configuring on the controls screen
-Added default PS3 controller bindings on OSX
-Added various missing control bindings across platforms
-Split ui focus controls from movement
-Split prev/next controls from prev/next page, bound to spinner
-Controls screen listens for pgup/pgdown, scrolls by half-screens so you can see some paired controls better
-Deprecated «custom control» values which are unused inhouse, hopefully unused in mods
-Increment control mapping version, invalidating users’ current mapping settings (sorry!)
-When hovering a stackable item over a stack of the same type the hint now says «Put» instead of «Swap» to match the behaviour
-Re-enabled mipmapping on pc — the game should look much cleaner at low resolutions now
-Set up better timer code for osx and linux
-Lots of GPU / shader optimizations — the game should run better on older cards
-made killer bee brains cheaper
-made controller button popup checker cheaper
-Fire fighting :o) — Perf improvement with burning trees (lights in general). Light buffer is now quarter res (actually it’s fixed res)
-Lua spike prevention — no defered userdata cleanup, timeslicing «built-in»
-disable crafting/inventory opening when you are a beaver
-adjust recipe description text over slightly
-properly pause game when prompting the player to confirm activation of adventure portal so that controller input isn’t picked up by the game
-The audio settings are automatically changed when starting a new game on a fresh install
-fix scrolling issue with crafting UI
-Fix mousewheel zoom on map screen
-clock is now more legible
-Don’t stop FE music when a character is selected
-Updated fonts in inventory bar for legibility
-Spoilable inventory items now also have a highlight outline behind their icon/text
-fix text cut-off in crafting menu
-replaced big arrow button anims with image buttons
-hide hud and squelch interaction when going through wormhole
-map screen panning is smooth instead of chunky
-Remove non-functional open/close prompt for equipped containers when using controller
-arrow added to hud for backpack
-inventory bg is one solid image
-move chester open menu up to the top of the screen
-opening chester will close chests and vice-versa (so they don’t overlap)
-Display deaths recorded as «unknown» as «shenanigans» instead
-Did full string pass — there should be no more missing strings
-Player character Art is high-res for nicer closeups
Список изменений версии 89685 (change list):
Changes from the preview
-Fix for are corrupted stretched textures on the map when two world settings are set to «lots»
-Fix for The ‘Save and return to main menu’ overlay can be continuously looped by spamming the ‘I said quit!’ button repeatedly
-fix for placing chests on ponds
-Stencil bug fix fixes shadow creatures.
-Fixed red/green lines on minimap.
-Add inspection text for a planted pinecone on Maxwell and Wickerbottom
-Fix for «placing» an item out of a container instead of inventory was not removing the item from the container, resulting in a crash
-Minimap rendering optimizations.
-Fix for — The user becomes stuck on a non-functional debug screen when using the ‘Deconstruction Staff’ on a open ‘Chest’
-objects aren’t deployable from containers
-Fix for — The title crashes upon depleting the ‘Star Caller’s Staff’
-cancel deploy/plant action if selected inventory item is changed
-deerclops targets you after he finishes attacking your base
-Fix not being able to re-map an analog axis between positive and negative without remapping it to something else first