Список изменений версии Wilbur Vs. The Volcano (change list):
- World integration implemented.
- This feature definitely needs testing! Due to the fact that it plays with your save files I recommend not linking any worlds that you have invested a lot of time in right now!
- Added Linux support.
- You can now climb the volcano.
- New playable character: Wilbur
- You will need to generate a new world to find Wilbur.
- Added Sealnado
- Added Dragoons
- New “Volcanic” crafting tab & related items.
- Snakeskin flooring
- Iron Wind
- Putting down flooring now prevents floods from spawning on that tile.
- Speed increasing items now work while on boats.
- Adjusted some strings for clarity.
- Limpet rocks will become withered in dry season, need to be fertilized with seaweed.
- Added timer to limit growth rate of floods, especially when returning to an area after quite some time.
- Completely re-designed obsidian tools.
- Cookpot ingredient changes — meat component was removed from limpets, mussels, fish morsel and fish value reduced from 1 to .5
- Increased hunger value of California Roll.
- Coconuts must be opened with a machete to become edible.
- Fixed typo that caused food sanity multiplier to not work.
- Fixed hitsounds for new armour types.
- Fixed bug where the incorrect shadow skittish would spawn on water.
- Fixed a bug that allowed waves to sometimes spawn on ground.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to disappear when jumping on a boat.
- Life giving amulet now works while on a boat.
- Fixed a bug that caused WX78 to sometimes permanently increase his speed.
- Fixed a bug where the camera would sometimes zoom through the floor of the world.
- Players are now presented with a character select screen when traveling between shipwrecked worlds with the teleportato.
- Jellyfish, Fish and Small Fish no longer disappear from meat racks on game reload.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Tigershark to sometimes get stuck in an infinite loop.
How do I integrate an old save with a Shipwrecked world?
As of this update, this is possible! But the feature needs testing, and bugs certainly DO exist within this system. For this reason I recommend not linking any worlds that you are overly attached to. It is possible that the save file will be corrupted and the world lost.
- Find the “Seaworthy” in your shipwrecked world and use it.
- Select the world you wish to link* to, or select generate new world.
- Your worlds are now linked together! Yay! For now, you can revert to the previous state when selecting this world in the future.
- To travel back to your shipwrecked world you must craft a new “Seaworthy” in the RoG/ Vanilla world. You will find it in the Magic tab.
*Linking worlds works best with RoG worlds. Vanilla worlds will link, but there will be some side effects like having the 4 RoG seasons with no way to deal with these season. This is still being worked on.
Список изменений версии Release the Quacken (167804) (change list):
Shipwrecked Build 167804
- World customization for Shipwrecked.
- Added Shipwrecks to ocean.
- Added new playable character: Woodlegs!
- Cactus armor
- Water graves
- Shark Teeth Crown
- Horned Helmet
- Dripple Pipes
- Sea Sack
- You can now pick Shipwrecked characters when starting a new RoG world.
- Adjusted some contents of treasure chests
- Coconuts will sometimes fall on your head when cutting a tall coconut tree.
- Trees now die if planted in inhospitable environments.
- Added interaction animations to the Seaworthy.
- Seagulls appear more often and steal food
- Whales are now tougher to fight and can’t be stun-locked
- Sharkittens drop fewer gills.
- Floaty Boaty Knights drop fewer gears.
- Perishable items now perish 2x faster if the container they are held in is poisoned.
- Krampus no longer tries to steal items on the water.
- Water Beefalo now drop horns.
- Wilbur can now throw poop.
- Maxwell will now be greeted by Wally in Shipwrecked worlds.
- Warly’s Chefpack now has 8 slots.
- Warly has learned some new recipes that can only be made in his portable cookpot.
- Warly dislikes eating the same food too often, and dislikes under-prepared food more.
- Walani can now surf all types of waves.
- Walani dries off quicker.
- Walani’s surfboard is more durable.
- Slightly reduced hunger value for California Roll
- Pirate Hat now increases map reveal distance when on boats and offers rain protection. Bonus bird spawns has been cut
- Limestone armor speed reduction adjusted to 10% reduced speed
- Portable crockpot no longer functions in flood waters
- Boar-heads on a stick drop bamboo instead of twigs
- Obsidian tools now deal more damage the hotter they get.
- Speargun reworked. You now load spears into the speargun and shoot them instead of crafting one speargun per shot.
- Magiluminescence can now be refueled using nightmare fuel.
- Added additional chances to get a cane or magiluminescence from treasures.
- Booty Bag now drops dubloons periodically.
- Fixed a bug where water could sometimes come through sandbags
- The boat will no longer disappear when using Life Giving Amulet on a boat.
- Fixed bug where poop would sometimes not float.
- Wilbur can no longer read gravestones and signs.
- Quacken will no longer drop loot every time you reload the world.
- Warly’s penalty for eating the same food multiple times in a row works.
- Warly no longer considers Wet Goop «Delectable», even if it is the a fresh new experience for him.
- Some of Warly’s recipes had their values increased.
- Fixed an issue where loading old RoG saves would crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to generate new Vanilla or RoG worlds.
- Fixed crash when reading a map for a treasure that was already discovered.
- Removed some old boons that included old versions of spear guns.
- The Ice Staff will freeze stuff again.
- Fixed issue where poop would sometimes be invisible when thrown.
- Fixed a crash in seagullspawner.lua.
- Combat music no longer starts when a coconut falls on your head.
- Added some optimizations that should help reduce memory usage during world gen when using mods that have a lot of config options.
- Fixed a crash that happened when packim became unpoisoned.
Список изменений версии Seas the Day + 171202 (change list):
- Added custom setting for meteors & dragoon eggs
- Added custom setting for waves
- All characters now have completed inspection strings!
- Changed how secondary (RMB) actions work while boating.
- Items equipped by the player will now always take priority over items equipped on the boat.
- You can force use of the boat item by holding the “force attack” modifier.
- Explosives will now either do work or do damage, not both.
- entity:IsValid() will now return false immediately after removal, instead of on the next frame.
- You can no longer start building something while in a “busy” state.
- Boats can now have “hit immunity”, a period of time in which they will not trigger the hit state after being hit.
- Added 2 seconds of hit immunity to the armoured boat.
- Added 1 second of hit immunity to the “Sea Legs”.
- Added 0.66 seconds of hit immunity to all other boats.
- Poison will now wear off after one day.
- Poison no longer tries to catch up when sleeping through the night.
- Sails can now affect the acceleration of boats!
- Improved ship grave fog.
- Disabled snow effect in Shipwrecked.
- Made primeape hut a propagator.
- Adjusted poisonous hole loot.
- All tree types can now be planted in both worlds.
- Wind no longer destroys wildbore or pig houses.
- Grass in mangroves no longer withers.
- Bioluminescence lights up at dusk and night now, instead of just night.
- Lavapools can now be extinguished by floods.
- Sharx are not summoned by chumming the water with sharx fins.
- Increased dragoon health to 300 and charge speed to 15.
- Removed melee attack from stinkrays.
- Primeape drops a banana or small meat, not both.
- Primeapes no longer pick up traps.
- Primeapes are no longer friendly just because you are friends with another primeape.
- More creatures are poisonable.
- Increased snake’s hit range.
- Increased amount of items dropped by whales.
- Doydoy’s no longer eat whole stacks when fed in your inventory.
- Packim is immune to fire while in fire mode.
- Packim is now better at keeping up with the player
- Wildbores will now help with the hack action.
- Increased difficulty of quaken fight.
- Quacken spawns more tentacles.
- Quacken’s tentacles are more closely clustered.
- Quacken tentacles spawn more waves.
- Waves are now given a random angle offset, so they will not always follow the same paths.
- Quacken now spits more often, and spits 3 ink patches at a time.
- Quacken ink patches last longer.
- Quacken tentacles now have a chance to drop tentacle spots & tentacle spikes.
- Primeapes no longer go after silly monkey balls inside chests.
- The tigershark will now always show up to protect her sharkittens if she is alive.
- Reduced amount of floaty boaty knights spawned via the “chessnavy” component.
- Jellyfish no longer shock the player when hit with certain ranged weapons.
- Jellyfish will no longer shock you if you are wearing insulated gear when you pick it up.
- Ghosts can now travel between water and land, and can attack players on boats.
- Slowed the attack speed of whales.
- Ballphins, jellyfish, and stink rays no longer spawn on land.
- Reduced the palm treeguard’s melee hit range from 25 to 3.
- Crabs are now called crabbits.
- No longer refers to wet goop as “Delectable!”
- Changed how picky eater works.
- When Warly eats a new food, he will remember it for 2 days.
- Eating the food again within 2 days will reset the duration of the timer.
- Each time Warly eats that type of food during the timer it becomes less effective.
- Negative effects of food now get stronger, not weaker.
- Fixed Maxwell’s shadows targeting crabs that are hiding.
- Maxwell’s shadows will now help with the hack action.
- The “Applied Horticulture” book can now regrow vines and bamboo
- WOODLEGS CAN NOW DROWN.
- Increased the speed of the “Sea Legs” from 4 to 6.
- Reduced acceleration of the “Sea Legs” by 50%.
- Increased the cost of crafting the lucky hat.
- The lucky hat now lasts 10 days. (effectively reducing the treasures/ day)
- The lucky hat will not always spawn a treasure when not worn by Woodlegs.
- Increased durability of shark tooth crown to 9 days.
- Removed sanity boost from wearing blubber suit and obsidian armor.
- Increased duration of blubber suit from 5 days to 8 days.
- Increased coconade damage to 250 and explosion range to 6.
- Increased obsidian coconade damage to 340 and explosion range to 9.
- Reduced damage done by the machete from 34 to 29.92.
- Moved boat torch and boat lantern from nautical tab to light tab.
- Adjusted the recipe of cobblestones while in a Shipwrecked game.
- Windbreaker and aerodynamic hat now reduce the sealnado’s vacuum radius while equipped.
- Increased boat cannon uses from 10 to 15.
- Dumbrella hat recipe now requires 2 shark gills.
- Dripple pipes can now cause rain in dry season.
- More Vanilla & Reign of Giants items now float.
- Increased the amount of fuel needed to use the ice maker 3000.
- Changed art, name & recipe of the gas mask. It is now called the “particulate purifier”. Functionality remains unchanged.
- The iron wind can be refueled with gears.
- All recipes requiring snakeskins have had their snakeskin cost reduced.
- Various optimizations and tweaks to make the game run smoother!
- When regenerating a world via the teleportato, the linked volcano world will now also be regenerated.
- You can now fish flotsam in merged Shipwrecked worlds.
- An empty obsidian crafting tab no longer appears in merged worlds.
- Tidal wave sound no longer loops forever.
- Fixed layering of crafting tabs, it now looks better when the player has a lot of crafting tabs.
- Fixed fish art on drying rack.
- You can now drop items directly from a boat’s inventory.
- The “action” button (spacebar by default) will now only try to work an entity if that entity has work left.
- Message bottles that have been carried out of Shipwrecked, and back, are fixed.
- Using hammer on a single spoiled fish will now give bone shards instead of nothing.
- It is now possible to get close enough to a wreck to hammer it.
- The player will always appear at the entrance or exit of the volcano when entering or exiting the volcano.
- Rain no longer stops partway through a hurricane.
- Fixed multiple withering issues.
- Planted saplings can no longer be blown around in the wind.
- Hurricane tease only happens in mild season.
- Smoothed the world-wrapping transition when using a very fast boat.
- Berrybush minimap icon fixed in Reign of Giants.
- Fixed water set piece placement including overlapping steamer trunks.
- Glommer’s statue will drop the old bell blueprint again.
- Cactus flower is obtainable again in Reign of Giants.
- Koalefants, whales, snurtles & the walrus will now run away from the player when chased.
- Fixed a bug in “kramped.lua” that prevented increased difficulty from ever occurring.
- Quacken exit animation is no longer cut off partway through.
- Quacken now triggers “epic fight” music.
- Quacken tentacles now despawn with head when moving far enough away.
- Fixed bug where pieces of beefalo would sometimes disappear.
- Pirate hats will now show up on pirate parrots imprisoned in a birdcage.
- Hacking a coconut inside Packim will no longer cause it to disappear.
- Primeapes will now go after the silly monkey ball even if not thrown.
- Fisher merms no longer attempt to panic while fishing.
- Only valid spears may be loaded into the spear gun now.
- The feather fan can now be crafted in Reign of Giants worlds again.
- Obsidian tool temperature issue fixed.
- You can no longer teleport a boat onto the land using the lazy explorer.
- The sand castle can no longer be repaired with a sewing kit.
- Fixed watery grave crash.
- Fixed shadow boat crash when boarding a boat from a boat.
- Fixed crash in builder component.
- Fixed crash when picking a cactus in Reign of Giants.
- Fixed crash when killing a doy doy in Reign of Giants.
Patch 171202 — March 24th
- Poison now lasts 3 days (up from 1)
- Total damage dealt increased from 98 to 289.
- Poison damage now starts off low and ramps up over time.
- Poison can now be cured with an antivenom gland at the cost of 80 hp.
- If you have less than 80 hp, ingesting an antivenom gland will instead leave you with 5 hp remaining.
- Increased the chance for antivenom glands to drop from poison snakes.
- Increased the amount of durability restored by gears.
- Abigail no longer stops following you when entering a boat.
- Fixed a crash caused by pengulls.
- Cobblestone recipe reverted in non-shipwrecked games.
- Birds will no longer have a pirate hat when placed in the birdcage.
Patch 171644 — March 29th
- You can now craft the telelocator staff and telelocator focus within shipwrecked worlds.
- Re-wrote some strings for several characters.
- All of Maxwell’s torches will now show up throughout adventure mode.
- The telelocator staff can no longer teleport you to invalid locations.
- Baby beefalo no longer disappear sometimes.
- Wind conch works year round in shipwrecked worlds now.
- Clock is now synced between worlds.
- Willow’s boats can no longer be lit on fire by lightning.
- Fixed an issue that caused some speech strings to not trigger properly.
Список изменений версии 181038 (change list):
Additions & Changes:
- Shipwrecked and RoG support in the mod uploader
- Revised grammar & fixed typos in many strings!
- Merged several string changes from DST.
- Adjusted some strings to bring them in-line with established lore.
- Added/Fixed/Tweaked some sounds.
- Fixed issues with hound spawning related to moving between SW and Vanilla worlds.
- Fixed Catcoon Den Crash
- Fixed a crash on saveindex related to world options on SW compatible RoG worlds
- Fixed adventure mode crash on SW compatible Vanilla worlds without RoG installed
- Fixed a crash where GetClosestTile would crash due to a negative index on volcano
- Fixed a bug where Wilbur would talk when repairing walls
- Fixed a bug where the inventory grave would reset everytime players jumped between worlds, allowing for infinite item farming
- Coffee now lasts for its full duration.
- Locomotor speed modifier timers now respect long update.
- You can no longer select invalid inventory slots using a controller.
- Several items that should not have been inspectable can no longer be inspected when using a controller.
HOTFIX- fixed farm crash and volcano staff crash.
Список изменений версии 189297 (change list):
You may have noticed from the bug tracker, we’ve been busy fixing bugs in DS and Shipwrecked. We’re releasing the first set of bug fixes today, along with a profiling tool[forums.kleientertainment.com] to help track down pesky performance issues.
Although we squashed a lot of bugs, we may not have gotten your Most Wanted bug. If that’s the case, please head to the bug tracker[forums.kleientertainment.com] and add more details to existing bugs so we can track them down, or report bugs that others may have missed!
- Added lots of new «place» sounds for buildings.
- Put in a profiling and save submission tool to help track down performance issues. Please read the full thread here[forums.kleientertainment.com].
- Prevent large saves in old worlds from crashing when merging SW and RoG.
- Prevent trading/refusing from frozen creatures.
- Boats will smash if they end up on land.
- Fix Wolfgang animation bugs.
- Fix Maxwell shadows getting stuck in boats if far away.
- Fix issue with placing queued structures after wearing brain hat.
- Tentacles are no longer summoned on the water.
- Doydoys correctly drop loot, even if they die in your inventory from being fed bad food.
- Lighter no longer activates if equipped while rowing.
- Lureplant correctly shows items now.
- Fix issues where incorrect instrument was showing while boating.
- Poison now shows as a cause of death in the morgue.
- Monkeyball sounds better near walls.
- Player can “ingest” venom glands by clicking on themselves
- Proper animation plays when player gives venom glands to other poisoned targets.
- Lots of examine and character speech typo fixes.
- Lots of sound playback issues fixed.
- Sandhills can now be destroyed.
- Make sure Rocky overpopulation fixes are properly included in Shipwrecked DLC, as well as other herd-related cleanup.
- Sunken Boats no longer appear in Adventure mode.
- Now Wildbore won’t run off into the distance when they walk if they lose their target.
Скачать Don’t Starve