Don’t Starve Together список изменений Winter’s Feast 200740 — 200943
The nights are growing colder, and a distinctive holiday cheer has permeated the air. That can only mean one thing — Winter’s Feast is upon us! Take a break from enduring a hostile world to spread some holiday cheer. You could enjoy a tasty sugar cookie and decorate a tree or two… or three. Be wary though… something terrible lurks nearby, ready to punish naughty survivors who try to steal presents. What is it, exactly? We have No-Eyed Deer!
An Uncommon Holiday
New winter skins have appeared to get our survivors into the winter spirit, and for a limited time, the chances of receiving a rare gift have been substantially increased!
Everyone will also get a small set of skins to enjoy, including a festive Gingerbread Chest skin. These skins can be accessed in players’ item collections, but will only be around for the duration of the Winter’s Feast seasonal event — so enjoy them while you can!
Happy Winter’s Feast, everyone!
And for added festive fun, check out this cool mod that <default> posted on the steam workshop!
Список изменений версии Winter’s Feast 200740 — 200943 (change list):
- Encounter new majestic seasonal Deer herds.
- Share presents with friends by wrapping items in fancy Gift Wrap.
- Build your own Festive Tree Planter to grow and decorate a Winter’s Feast Tree.
- Test your holiday mettle against Klaus and his minions for rare and valuable loot.
- And more secrets to discover!
- Beefalo no longer lose domestication when they are asleep.
- Salt Licks are no longer depleted by creatures that are asleep or frozen.
- Increased range at which Salt Licks can be used off-screen.
- Reduced amount of fuel consumed whenever objects like Torches and
- Lighters are turned on, now scaled according to their actual fuel consumption rates.
- Using a Fire Staff to burn non-combat entities will no longer trigger battle theme music.
- Fixed save/load bug with explosive entities that have been set on fire and then extinguished.
HOTFIX (LIVE 200886, BETA 200892) — 12/16/2016
- Applied Horticulture will now work on Winter’s Feast Trees.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minions will no longer chop Winter’s Feast Trees.
- Increased range at which Salt Licks can be used again by creatures that have recently used one.
- Fixed bug where domesticated Beefalo fail to become Feral when attacked by Players.
- Fixed bug where Pudgy domesticated Beefalo did not lose their sanity aura when becoming Feral.
- Fixed bug where players become permanently charred after burning to death more than once.
- Fixed bug where Spiders can fall asleep while frozen.
HOTFIX (LIVE 200943, BETA 200951) — 12/19/2016
- Added missing Clothing Items.
- Fix bug where Klaus’ Deer could sometimes spawn in the ocean.
- Fixed ambiguous controller prompts for Shave actions targeting creatures vs. yourself.