Don’t Starve список изменений 193234 и 193234
Список изменений версии 193234 и 193234 (change list):
It’s been a little bit since the last update but we’ve fixed a bunch more issues! In particular, we looked closely at a lot of problems that were arising around linking and travelling between different maps. This has been cleaned up and stabilized so many related issues will have gone away. But as with all big changes, new issues may have appeared or we may have missed a detail, so don’t hesitate to post in this thread if you notice anything screwey. (Part of these changes included some tweaks to the way the «Days Survived» count works, see the full patch notes for details.)
Thanks for all your bug reports and logs and save files! It’s been invaluable.
- In Shipwrecked-compatible games, especially once they’ve been merged, the clock now shows the age of the world you are in — hover with your mouse or pause to see which world it is, either Survival or Shipwrecked. The age of the player is now shown on the pause screen, and includes the player’s lifetime across uses of the teleportato, i.e. the total number of days you’ve survived consecutively.
- Numerous fixes related to synchronizing time between worlds. Note: If your worlds have already gone out of sync, they will remain out of sync, but won’t get any worse. This will prevent issues such as:
— Entering the caves in one season and coming back in another.
— Volcano taking ages to load.
— All your food rotting in your pockets when you travel between worlds.
— And of course, the clocks getting out of sync!
- Backpack Inventory nesting bug fixed in Shipwrecked
- Placed items that are guaranteed won’t spawn unless needed (Warly’s cookpot)
- Time of day effects (e.g. darkness) will sync properly when travelling between worlds.
- Floral Shirts now require cactus flowers in ROG and vanilla worlds whether they are shipwrecked compatible or not.
- Willow won’t be frozen by the flingomatic now, like the other characters.
- Beardlords won’t occasionally drop regular bunnyman loot now
- Shark Tooth Crown will now perish when its durability is lost
- Fix getting stuck on a black screen occasionally when loading a game. This happens because the character died for some reason, so save games suffering from this will either be concluded or end up at a resurrection stone/statue.
- When you die in a merged or teleportato’d world, you get XP based on the character age, not the world age.
- Terraformed beach tiles will now be tideable.
- Planted turf will now block tide so long as it’s dry.
- Caves and Volcanoes are merged over as well when merging a Survival world with a Shipwrecked world.
- Survival worlds now correctly retain their RoG or Vanilla season data when merging with a Shipwrecked world.
- Fixes a save file corruption caused by inventory stack sizes that go below one.
- Fix crash when you use the pitchfork on a non Shipwrecked map.