Don’t Starve Shipwrecked список изменений Wilbur Vs. The Volcano
Список изменений версии Wilbur Vs. The Volcano (change list):
- World integration implemented.
- This feature definitely needs testing! Due to the fact that it plays with your save files I recommend not linking any worlds that you have invested a lot of time in right now!
- Added Linux support.
- You can now climb the volcano.
- New playable character: Wilbur
- You will need to generate a new world to find Wilbur.
- Added Sealnado
- Added Dragoons
- New “Volcanic” crafting tab & related items.
- Snakeskin flooring
- Iron Wind
- Putting down flooring now prevents floods from spawning on that tile.
- Speed increasing items now work while on boats.
- Adjusted some strings for clarity.
- Limpet rocks will become withered in dry season, need to be fertilized with seaweed.
- Added timer to limit growth rate of floods, especially when returning to an area after quite some time.
- Completely re-designed obsidian tools.
- Cookpot ingredient changes — meat component was removed from limpets, mussels, fish morsel and fish value reduced from 1 to .5
- Increased hunger value of California Roll.
- Coconuts must be opened with a machete to become edible.
- Fixed typo that caused food sanity multiplier to not work.
- Fixed hitsounds for new armour types.
- Fixed bug where the incorrect shadow skittish would spawn on water.
- Fixed a bug that allowed waves to sometimes spawn on ground.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to disappear when jumping on a boat.
- Life giving amulet now works while on a boat.
- Fixed a bug that caused WX78 to sometimes permanently increase his speed.
- Fixed a bug where the camera would sometimes zoom through the floor of the world.
- Players are now presented with a character select screen when traveling between shipwrecked worlds with the teleportato.
- Jellyfish, Fish and Small Fish no longer disappear from meat racks on game reload.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Tigershark to sometimes get stuck in an infinite loop.
How do I integrate an old save with a Shipwrecked world?
As of this update, this is possible! But the feature needs testing, and bugs certainly DO exist within this system. For this reason I recommend not linking any worlds that you are overly attached to. It is possible that the save file will be corrupted and the world lost.
- Find the “Seaworthy” in your shipwrecked world and use it.
- Select the world you wish to link* to, or select generate new world.
- Your worlds are now linked together! Yay! For now, you can revert to the previous state when selecting this world in the future.
- To travel back to your shipwrecked world you must craft a new “Seaworthy” in the RoG/ Vanilla world. You will find it in the Magic tab.
*Linking worlds works best with RoG worlds. Vanilla worlds will link, but there will be some side effects like having the 4 RoG seasons with no way to deal with these season. This is still being worked on.