Don’t Starve Shipwrecked список изменений 189297
Список изменений версии 189297 (change list):
You may have noticed from the bug tracker, we’ve been busy fixing bugs in DS and Shipwrecked. We’re releasing the first set of bug fixes today, along with a profiling toolto help track down pesky performance issues.
Although we squashed a lot of bugs, we may not have gotten your Most Wanted bug. If that’s the case, please head to the bug tracker
- Added lots of new «place» sounds for buildings.
- Put in a profiling and save submission tool to help track down performance issues. Please read the full thread here .
- Prevent large saves in old worlds from crashing when merging SW and RoG.
- Prevent trading/refusing from frozen creatures.
- Boats will smash if they end up on land.
- Fix Wolfgang animation bugs.
- Fix Maxwell shadows getting stuck in boats if far away.
- Fix issue with placing queued structures after wearing brain hat.
- Tentacles are no longer summoned on the water.
- Doydoys correctly drop loot, even if they die in your inventory from being fed bad food.
- Lighter no longer activates if equipped while rowing.
- Lureplant correctly shows items now.
- Fix issues where incorrect instrument was showing while boating.
- Poison now shows as a cause of death in the morgue.
- Monkeyball sounds better near walls.
- Player can “ingest” venom glands by clicking on themselves
- Proper animation plays when player gives venom glands to other poisoned targets.
- Lots of examine and character speech typo fixes.
- Lots of sound playback issues fixed.
- Sandhills can now be destroyed.
- Make sure Rocky overpopulation fixes are properly included in Shipwrecked DLC, as well as other herd-related cleanup.
- Sunken Boats no longer appear in Adventure mode.
- Now Wildbore won’t run off into the distance when they walk if they lose their target.