Don’t Starve Shipwrecked список изменений 134052
Список изменений версии 134052 (change list):
I’ve pushed a small patch today, with the bulk of the changes to making the mod experiences more similar between Don’t Starve and Don’t Starve Together. While I was at it, I grabbed some of the fixes for a couple of the nastier bugs that we patched up for DST, and brought them back to DS.
- Added a mod function to query the game’s id. TheSim:GetGameID will return “DS” for Don’t Starve and RoG, and will return “DST” on Don’t Starve Together. This can be used to allow modders to have a single code base for mods that they distribute to the DS and DST Workshops. DST will be getting a new optional variable in their modinfo file named api_version_dst, which will allow the same mod info file to be used in both Workshops.
- Enabled /LARGEADDRESSAWARE for Windows builds to help address memory issues with large mods.
- The Mods screen now does a version check before downloading Workshop mods and doesn’t download them if they haven’t been updated. This functionality was brought over from DST, and will help users on slow internet connections who are subscribed to numerous mods..
- The crock-pot-insta-rot issue fixes that were implemented in DST have been brought over to DS. This affects both the stewer component and dryer component.
- Herd size bugs. Bugs that caused beefalo and rock lobster herds to grow out of control were addressed in DST and those fixes have been brought over to DS.