Don’t Starve Shipwrecked список изменений Release the Quacken (167804)
Список изменений версии Release the Quacken (167804) (change list):
Shipwrecked Build 167804
- World customization for Shipwrecked.
- Added Shipwrecks to ocean.
- Added new playable character: Woodlegs!
- Cactus armor
- Water graves
- Shark Teeth Crown
- Horned Helmet
- Dripple Pipes
- Sea Sack
- You can now pick Shipwrecked characters when starting a new RoG world.
- Adjusted some contents of treasure chests
- Coconuts will sometimes fall on your head when cutting a tall coconut tree.
- Trees now die if planted in inhospitable environments.
- Added interaction animations to the Seaworthy.
- Seagulls appear more often and steal food
- Whales are now tougher to fight and can’t be stun-locked
- Sharkittens drop fewer gills.
- Floaty Boaty Knights drop fewer gears.
- Perishable items now perish 2x faster if the container they are held in is poisoned.
- Krampus no longer tries to steal items on the water.
- Water Beefalo now drop horns.
- Wilbur can now throw poop.
- Maxwell will now be greeted by Wally in Shipwrecked worlds.
- Warly’s Chefpack now has 8 slots.
- Warly has learned some new recipes that can only be made in his portable cookpot.
- Warly dislikes eating the same food too often, and dislikes under-prepared food more.
- Walani can now surf all types of waves.
- Walani dries off quicker.
- Walani’s surfboard is more durable.
- Slightly reduced hunger value for California Roll
- Pirate Hat now increases map reveal distance when on boats and offers rain protection. Bonus bird spawns has been cut
- Limestone armor speed reduction adjusted to 10% reduced speed
- Portable crockpot no longer functions in flood waters
- Boar-heads on a stick drop bamboo instead of twigs
- Obsidian tools now deal more damage the hotter they get.
- Speargun reworked. You now load spears into the speargun and shoot them instead of crafting one speargun per shot.
- Magiluminescence can now be refueled using nightmare fuel.
- Added additional chances to get a cane or magiluminescence from treasures.
- Booty Bag now drops dubloons periodically.
- Fixed a bug where water could sometimes come through sandbags
- The boat will no longer disappear when using Life Giving Amulet on a boat.
- Fixed bug where poop would sometimes not float.
- Wilbur can no longer read gravestones and signs.
- Quacken will no longer drop loot every time you reload the world.
- Warly’s penalty for eating the same food multiple times in a row works.
- Warly no longer considers Wet Goop «Delectable», even if it is the a fresh new experience for him.
- Some of Warly’s recipes had their values increased.
- Fixed an issue where loading old RoG saves would crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to generate new Vanilla or RoG worlds.
- Fixed crash when reading a map for a treasure that was already discovered.
- Removed some old boons that included old versions of spear guns.
- The Ice Staff will freeze stuff again.
- Fixed issue where poop would sometimes be invisible when thrown.
- Fixed a crash in seagullspawner.lua.
- Combat music no longer starts when a coconut falls on your head.
- Added some optimizations that should help reduce memory usage during world gen when using mods that have a lot of config options.
- Fixed a crash that happened when packim became unpoisoned.
Метки: Don't Starve, Обновление, Список изменений