Список изменений версии Wilbur Vs. The Volcano (change list):
- World integration implemented.
- This feature definitely needs testing! Due to the fact that it plays with your save files I recommend not linking any worlds that you have invested a lot of time in right now!
- Added Linux support.
- You can now climb the volcano.
- New playable character: Wilbur
- You will need to generate a new world to find Wilbur.
- Added Sealnado
- Added Dragoons
- New “Volcanic” crafting tab & related items.
- Snakeskin flooring
- Iron Wind
- Putting down flooring now prevents floods from spawning on that tile.
- Speed increasing items now work while on boats.
- Adjusted some strings for clarity.
- Limpet rocks will become withered in dry season, need to be fertilized with seaweed.
- Added timer to limit growth rate of floods, especially when returning to an area after quite some time.
- Completely re-designed obsidian tools.
- Cookpot ingredient changes — meat component was removed from limpets, mussels, fish morsel and fish value reduced from 1 to .5
- Increased hunger value of California Roll.
- Coconuts must be opened with a machete to become edible.
- Fixed typo that caused food sanity multiplier to not work.
- Fixed hitsounds for new armour types.
- Fixed bug where the incorrect shadow skittish would spawn on water.
- Fixed a bug that allowed waves to sometimes spawn on ground.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to disappear when jumping on a boat.
- Life giving amulet now works while on a boat.
- Fixed a bug that caused WX78 to sometimes permanently increase his speed.
- Fixed a bug where the camera would sometimes zoom through the floor of the world.
- Players are now presented with a character select screen when traveling between shipwrecked worlds with the teleportato.
- Jellyfish, Fish and Small Fish no longer disappear from meat racks on game reload.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Tigershark to sometimes get stuck in an infinite loop.
How do I integrate an old save with a Shipwrecked world?
As of this update, this is possible! But the feature needs testing, and bugs certainly DO exist within this system. For this reason I recommend not linking any worlds that you are overly attached to. It is possible that the save file will be corrupted and the world lost.
- Find the “Seaworthy” in your shipwrecked world and use it.
- Select the world you wish to link* to, or select generate new world.
- Your worlds are now linked together! Yay! For now, you can revert to the previous state when selecting this world in the future.
- To travel back to your shipwrecked world you must craft a new “Seaworthy” in the RoG/ Vanilla world. You will find it in the Magic tab.
*Linking worlds works best with RoG worlds. Vanilla worlds will link, but there will be some side effects like having the 4 RoG seasons with no way to deal with these season. This is still being worked on.
Список изменений версии Release the Quacken (167804) (change list):
Список изменений версии Seas the Day + 171202 (change list):
- Added custom setting for meteors & dragoon eggs
- Added custom setting for waves
- All characters now have completed inspection strings!
- Changed how secondary (RMB) actions work while boating.
- Items equipped by the player will now always take priority over items equipped on the boat.
- You can force use of the boat item by holding the “force attack” modifier.
- Explosives will now either do work or do damage, not both.
- entity:IsValid() will now return false immediately after removal, instead of on the next frame.
- You can no longer start building something while in a “busy” state.
- Boats can now have “hit immunity”, a period of time in which they will not trigger the hit state after being hit.
- Added 2 seconds of hit immunity to the armoured boat.
- Added 1 second of hit immunity to the “Sea Legs”.
- Added 0.66 seconds of hit immunity to all other boats.
- Poison will now wear off after one day.
- Poison no longer tries to catch up when sleeping through the night.
- Sails can now affect the acceleration of boats!
- Improved ship grave fog.
- Disabled snow effect in Shipwrecked.
- Made primeape hut a propagator.
- Adjusted poisonous hole loot.
- All tree types can now be planted in both worlds.
- Wind no longer destroys wildbore or pig houses.
- Grass in mangroves no longer withers.
- Bioluminescence lights up at dusk and night now, instead of just night.
- Lavapools can now be extinguished by floods.
- Sharx are not summoned by chumming the water with sharx fins.
- Increased dragoon health to 300 and charge speed to 15.
- Removed melee attack from stinkrays.
- Primeape drops a banana or small meat, not both.
- Primeapes no longer pick up traps.
- Primeapes are no longer friendly just because you are friends with another primeape.
- More creatures are poisonable.
- Increased snake’s hit range.
- Increased amount of items dropped by whales.
- Doydoy’s no longer eat whole stacks when fed in your inventory.
- Packim is immune to fire while in fire mode.
- Packim is now better at keeping up with the player
- Wildbores will now help with the hack action.
- Increased difficulty of quaken fight.
- Quacken spawns more tentacles.
- Quacken’s tentacles are more closely clustered.
- Quacken tentacles spawn more waves.
- Waves are now given a random angle offset, so they will not always follow the same paths.
- Quacken now spits more often, and spits 3 ink patches at a time.
- Quacken ink patches last longer.
- Quacken tentacles now have a chance to drop tentacle spots & tentacle spikes.
- Primeapes no longer go after silly monkey balls inside chests.
- The tigershark will now always show up to protect her sharkittens if she is alive.
- Reduced amount of floaty boaty knights spawned via the “chessnavy” component.
- Jellyfish no longer shock the player when hit with certain ranged weapons.
- Jellyfish will no longer shock you if you are wearing insulated gear when you pick it up.
- Ghosts can now travel between water and land, and can attack players on boats.
- Slowed the attack speed of whales.
- Ballphins, jellyfish, and stink rays no longer spawn on land.
- Reduced the palm treeguard’s melee hit range from 25 to 3.
- Crabs are now called crabbits.
- No longer refers to wet goop as “Delectable!”
- Changed how picky eater works.
- When Warly eats a new food, he will remember it for 2 days.
- Eating the food again within 2 days will reset the duration of the timer.
- Each time Warly eats that type of food during the timer it becomes less effective.
- Negative effects of food now get stronger, not weaker.
- Fixed Maxwell’s shadows targeting crabs that are hiding.
- Maxwell’s shadows will now help with the hack action.
- The “Applied Horticulture” book can now regrow vines and bamboo
- WOODLEGS CAN NOW DROWN.
- Increased the speed of the “Sea Legs” from 4 to 6.
- Reduced acceleration of the “Sea Legs” by 50%.
- Increased the cost of crafting the lucky hat.
- The lucky hat now lasts 10 days. (effectively reducing the treasures/ day)
- The lucky hat will not always spawn a treasure when not worn by Woodlegs.
- Increased durability of shark tooth crown to 9 days.
- Removed sanity boost from wearing blubber suit and obsidian armor.
- Increased duration of blubber suit from 5 days to 8 days.
- Increased coconade damage to 250 and explosion range to 6.
- Increased obsidian coconade damage to 340 and explosion range to 9.
- Reduced damage done by the machete from 34 to 29.92.
- Moved boat torch and boat lantern from nautical tab to light tab.
- Adjusted the recipe of cobblestones while in a Shipwrecked game.
- Windbreaker and aerodynamic hat now reduce the sealnado’s vacuum radius while equipped.
- Increased boat cannon uses from 10 to 15.
- Dumbrella hat recipe now requires 2 shark gills.
- Dripple pipes can now cause rain in dry season.
- More Vanilla & Reign of Giants items now float.
- Increased the amount of fuel needed to use the ice maker 3000.
- Changed art, name & recipe of the gas mask. It is now called the “particulate purifier”. Functionality remains unchanged.
- The iron wind can be refueled with gears.
- All recipes requiring snakeskins have had their snakeskin cost reduced.
- Various optimizations and tweaks to make the game run smoother!
- When regenerating a world via the teleportato, the linked volcano world will now also be regenerated.
- You can now fish flotsam in merged Shipwrecked worlds.
- An empty obsidian crafting tab no longer appears in merged worlds.
- Tidal wave sound no longer loops forever.
- Fixed layering of crafting tabs, it now looks better when the player has a lot of crafting tabs.
- Fixed fish art on drying rack.
- You can now drop items directly from a boat’s inventory.
- The “action” button (spacebar by default) will now only try to work an entity if that entity has work left.
- Message bottles that have been carried out of Shipwrecked, and back, are fixed.
- Using hammer on a single spoiled fish will now give bone shards instead of nothing.
- It is now possible to get close enough to a wreck to hammer it.
- The player will always appear at the entrance or exit of the volcano when entering or exiting the volcano.
- Rain no longer stops partway through a hurricane.
- Fixed multiple withering issues.
- Planted saplings can no longer be blown around in the wind.
- Hurricane tease only happens in mild season.
- Smoothed the world-wrapping transition when using a very fast boat.
- Berrybush minimap icon fixed in Reign of Giants.
- Fixed water set piece placement including overlapping steamer trunks.
- Glommer’s statue will drop the old bell blueprint again.
- Cactus flower is obtainable again in Reign of Giants.
- Koalefants, whales, snurtles & the walrus will now run away from the player when chased.
- Fixed a bug in “kramped.lua” that prevented increased difficulty from ever occurring.
- Quacken exit animation is no longer cut off partway through.
- Quacken now triggers “epic fight” music.
- Quacken tentacles now despawn with head when moving far enough away.
- Fixed bug where pieces of beefalo would sometimes disappear.
- Pirate hats will now show up on pirate parrots imprisoned in a birdcage.
- Hacking a coconut inside Packim will no longer cause it to disappear.
- Primeapes will now go after the silly monkey ball even if not thrown.
- Fisher merms no longer attempt to panic while fishing.
- Only valid spears may be loaded into the spear gun now.
- The feather fan can now be crafted in Reign of Giants worlds again.
- Obsidian tool temperature issue fixed.
- You can no longer teleport a boat onto the land using the lazy explorer.
- The sand castle can no longer be repaired with a sewing kit.
- Fixed watery grave crash.
- Fixed shadow boat crash when boarding a boat from a boat.
- Fixed crash in builder component.
- Fixed crash when picking a cactus in Reign of Giants.
- Fixed crash when killing a doy doy in Reign of Giants.
- Poison now lasts 3 days (up from 1)
- Total damage dealt increased from 98 to 289.
- Poison damage now starts off low and ramps up over time.
- Poison can now be cured with an antivenom gland at the cost of 80 hp.
- If you have less than 80 hp, ingesting an antivenom gland will instead leave you with 5 hp remaining.
- Increased the chance for antivenom glands to drop from poison snakes.
- Increased the amount of durability restored by gears.
- Abigail no longer stops following you when entering a boat.
- Fixed a crash caused by pengulls.
- Cobblestone recipe reverted in non-shipwrecked games.
- Birds will no longer have a pirate hat when placed in the birdcage.
- You can now craft the telelocator staff and telelocator focus within shipwrecked worlds.
- Re-wrote some strings for several characters.
- All of Maxwell’s torches will now show up throughout adventure mode.
- The telelocator staff can no longer teleport you to invalid locations.
- Baby beefalo no longer disappear sometimes.
- Wind conch works year round in shipwrecked worlds now.
- Clock is now synced between worlds.
- Willow’s boats can no longer be lit on fire by lightning.
- Fixed an issue that caused some speech strings to not trigger properly.
Список изменений версии 181038 (change list):
- Shipwrecked and RoG support in the mod uploader
- Revised grammar & fixed typos in many strings!
- Merged several string changes from DST.
- Adjusted some strings to bring them in-line with established lore.
- Added/Fixed/Tweaked some sounds.
- Fixed issues with hound spawning related to moving between SW and Vanilla worlds.
- Fixed Catcoon Den Crash
- Fixed a crash on saveindex related to world options on SW compatible RoG worlds
- Fixed adventure mode crash on SW compatible Vanilla worlds without RoG installed
- Fixed a crash where GetClosestTile would crash due to a negative index on volcano
- Fixed a bug where Wilbur would talk when repairing walls
- Fixed a bug where the inventory grave would reset everytime players jumped between worlds, allowing for infinite item farming
- Coffee now lasts for its full duration.
- Locomotor speed modifier timers now respect long update.
- You can no longer select invalid inventory slots using a controller.
- Several items that should not have been inspectable can no longer be inspected when using a controller.
HOTFIX- fixed farm crash and volcano staff crash.
На данной странице представлены все списки изменения для Don’t Starve. Мы активно следим за обновлениями данной игры, и постоянно выкладываем их на этом сайте.